Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sandstone Road again

The weather is still holding fairly nice so I went painting again on Wednesday, went back to the scene I painted before in the spring along the road into Sandstone and gave it another try. It would be interesting to paint this place every month and see how it changes. Maybe I'll try it next month.
There's still a little snow in shady patches here and there. The day was slightly overcast and colors were muted. I painted again this afternoon too, a little gusty today though but a warm sunny day around 50. It's really nice to be out painting, with geese flying overhead, hawks and eagles circling and an occasional deer wandering about.

I'm getting a little faster at this painting outdoors thing and it is getting easier. January Sandstone Road,  9 x 12.






No comments: